Daytime eating in sheffield

paula28

Gusto's on Norfolk Row is excellent!...Bar & Grill in Leopold Square do a 'ten' menu which is a main & a drink...if you want an excellent sandwich (takeaway) Rita's is the best in town (and the most inexpensive!) we always go there if we want sandwiches from work! (just off church street) :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Me and Mrs GUZZI called in Cavells last Friday ( 2nd March ) ..We both had Steak Pie ,Chips ,Peas & Gravy (2 meals for £9:50 )....Very nice too ...Staff were Polite and Friendly ..Well done ..:):thumbsup:

wick at both ends great- wick and mix food excellent value and loads of choice. old house great. preferred the old gusto to the new one. also like the patisserie valerie for day time coffee and food. the last supper on devonshire street is great for coffee and cake.

blue moon for vegetarian

gusto for italian

Another recommendation for Blue Moon ... delightful array of food on offer.

Is Gusto a new restaurant as I have not heard of it?

I thought it had closed down.

The one on Campo Lane? When did it close down?

Another recommendation for Blue Moon ... delightful array of food on offer.

Is Gusto a new restaurant as I have not heard of it?

The one on Campo Lane? When did it close down?

Gusto is on Norfolk row - see here:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/lifestyle/food-and-drink/food_review_gusto_12_norfolk_row_sheffield_s1_2pa_tel_0114_276_0004_1_4057731

used to be opposite TXMAXX near to the cathedral (just round from Blue Moon).

Archived