Daytime eating in sheffield

paula28

im sorry but i cant for the life of me think what its called but can give directions to it you cant go wrong lol

this place is lovley and at dinner they have loads of pasta and pizzas for only a fiver there food is great its an italian and its just down from the blood doner place in town on the same side of the road just before you get to it

its like bang opposite the other entrance to orchard square outside tk max on the road where the tram runs

well worth a visit really friendly and as cheap as chips too

we have been a few times and every time its been lovley

im sorry but i cant for the life of me think what its called but can give directions to it you cant go wrong lol

this place is lovley and at dinner they have loads of pasta and pizzas for only a fiver there food is great its an italian and its just down from the blood doner place in town on the same side of the road just before you get to it

its like bang opposite the other entrance to orchard square outside tk max on the road where the tram runs

well worth a visit really friendly and as cheap as chips too

we have been a few times and every time its been lovley

That was the old Gusto - now down Norfolk Row.

Archived