Best smartphone for £20/month?

I got one of these recently and am very happy with it. good for browsing, music, calls, videos etc. think its about 20.50 from carphone warehouse.

The good thing about it being smallish is that it fits into pockets etc.. but on the other hand its sometimes difficult to see things when browsing and the keyboard in portrait is a little small.

Colleague has the larger HTC Sensation and I do feel a litle bit of envy!

More expensive though.

Thanks for your replies. But what I would like to have is advice on what phone is the best for this sort of budget. I know relatively little about smart phones as I have never had one.

I was thinking about the Samsung Galaxy S2, which I can get if I strech myself to £22.50 (Virgin), Iphone 3 or even Sony Xperia Arc (I've heard it's quite good). They are at the very top of my budget and I wonder if they are worth it? Taking decent photos is important for me, as it is having quick internet access, what do you think?

Galaxy mini,250 mins.5000 txts 500mb internet,£10 per month {tesco]

I know I'll get flamed for this but I'm saying it so yeh, I would personally avoid 3 and Orange, because they both have Indian call centres.

Im on Orange, and have never spoken to anyone Indian when Ive rang customer services (which has been quite often!), in fact more often than not theyre Geordies!

Im on Orange, and have never spoken to anyone Indian when Ive rang customer services (which has been quite often!), in fact more often than not theyre Geordies!

Thats same here when I have rung they have always been English predominantly Geordies. I think the Indian part is if you use the BB, when I have rung them it is always india.

Archived