Best smartphone for £20/month?

I am quite pleased with my phone which is on contract from "3" - it's a Nokia (don't know the model number though), it has a touch-screen and also a normal keypad. Good picture quality too. However, I don't like "3" - very often cannot get a signal at all, and when i do, it sometimes cuts off mid-converstion.

When my contract is up for renewal (ages to go yet), will probably keep this phone if it is still ok, and go with Tesco sim-only. They seem to have some good deals.

if you can get it, go for the galaxy s2, its brilliant, wish i had one, galaxy ace isnt bad and the desire s is quite good too.

dont go with orange though, a few months ago they announced that they would be rising the costs of their monthly conrtacts by 4.3% even if you had a contract running, so you cant be sure with them that your £20 a month will still be £20 a month by april !!!

Archived