Is this lady irresponsible. ?

IMO Yes the baby should have has a helmet on, also what the baby stand to gain from this?. Yes i am all for getting the kids out (in all weathers!) exploring obviously the fresh air and exercise does them good and toughens them up!! :D. Some things have to be done baby free and rock climbing is one of them.

Having read the article, no I don't think she is irresponsible.

Certainly no more so than anyone who drives with their baby the car.

I agree, to a point.

I'm wondering how the baby is secured, if it's just in the carrier and has no harness to hold it in place and the lady ends up upside down, which can happen, out goes baby.

You can't really tell from the pic.

I agree, to a point.

I'm wondering how the baby is secured, if it's just in the carrier and has no harness to hold it in place and the lady ends up upside down, which can happen, out goes baby.

You can't really tell from the pic.

read my post above :huh:

Having read the article, no I don't think she is irresponsible.

Certainly no more so than anyone who drives with their baby the car.

But you would expect most people to belt a baby into a car in the same way you would yourself, but yet this lady didnt feel the need but a helmet on the little un.:confused:.

I honestly do not see why she needs to do this with a baby strapped to her back :loopy:, pre kids i enjoyed going out and getting sloshed! i still do, but i dont feel the need to take the kids along with me.

Archived