Something for sale but I am too stupid to give you any information about it

I like the ones that sell broken TFT TV's and put 'easy fix for someone'

How do they know its a bloody easy fix? If they knew it was an easy fix they would be fixing it instead of selling it.

Some of them even state they don't know anything about TV's and still put easy fix !

I like the ones that sell broken TFT TV's and put 'easy fix for someone'

How do they know its a bloody easy fix? If they knew it was an easy fix they would be fixing it instead of selling it.

Some of them even state they don't know anything about TV's and still put easy fix !

" 32" TV for sale, flat screen but not the new kind the old 1 wiv a big back. Wont turn on and it does turn on sumtimes but when it does the sound dunt werk and it goes off after about 5 minutes and makes a lowd noise. i av been told its the remote sensor that is broke and it is an easy fix 4 sum1 who nose about tvs but i dont no nuffin about tvs and i av just got my crisis loan so am buyin a 42" tv anyway. txt only cos i dont get time 2 cum on ere much."

UGG boots/GHDs for sale size 5/Pink, unwanted gift, I got 2 pairs/sets for Christmas - £60

"are they real?"

Guess thats a no then?

Gourjus going out shoes realy luverly

Well, okay, if you say so - a size would be useful though :rolleyes:

Archived