Something for sale but I am too stupid to give you any information about it

iv got a 32" tv for sale it is this one *insert link to brand new 52" tv here* it iz toshiba so iz top quality. look at link it is 700 i only want 500 no offers i need this gone 2day plz

"You can get this brand new for £199 in Argos *post real link here*

"y dont u shurup n mind u own buzines insted of ruinin other ppls posts" *lock topic*

I once put an ad on here because I was thinking about selling my decks. I offered:

2x Technic 1210's Mk2 Boxed with Stanton carts

2x Pioneer CDJ 800s boxed

1 x Behringer DJM 700 mixer not in perfect working order (some of the LEDs don't work but that aside its fine)

1 set of Pioneer HDJ1000 headphones

All for the price of £1000 with all leads so its ready to go.

First reply. "Would you take £200 and 3 phones?"

What in the name of all thats reasonable would I want with 3 phones? Even if its 3 boxed iphones I don't want them. I want my £1k. What if eff's name am I supposed to do with 3 phones? Thats doesn't make any sense. Unless I was trying for a mafia nickname and wanted to be called Disco "3 phones" its not really a deal i'm after.:rant::mad::help:

The mind boggles at peoples mentality sometimes

iv got a 32" tv for sale it is this one *insert link to brand new 52" tv here* it iz toshiba so iz top quality. look at link it is 700 i only want 500 no offers i need this gone 2day plz

"You can get this brand new for £199 in Argos *post real link here*

"y dont u shurup n mind u own buzines insted of ruinin other ppls posts" *lock topic*

Should be banned for trying to con people...would have also asked if they had the box and reciept for it :suspect:

I once put an ad on here because I was thinking about selling my decks. I offered:

2x Technic 1210's Mk2 Boxed with Stanton carts

2x Pioneer CDJ 800s boxed

1 x Behringer DJM 700 mixer not in perfect working order (some of the LEDs don't work but that aside its fine)

1 set of Pioneer HDJ1000 headphones

All for the price of £1000 with all leads so its ready to go.

First reply. "Would you take £200 and 3 phones?"

What in the name of all thats reasonable would I want with 3 phones? Even if its 3 boxed iphones I don't want them. I want my £1k. What if eff's name am I supposed to do with 3 phones? Thats doesn't make any sense. Unless I was trying for a mafia nickname and wanted to be called Disco "3 phones" its not really a deal i'm after.:rant::mad::help:

The mind boggles at peoples mentality sometimes

So do you want the three phones or not? Come on mate, don't leave me hanging 'ere.

Archived