Something for sale but I am too stupid to give you any information about it

please call only cos i cant text back i got no credit til i got sum money when i sell this. dont message me or talk on here am at me mates i dont have internet at home.

"Hi mate, how big is it?"

"Mate please answer my PM, I can pick it up tonight"

"PM'd you, I will take this if you still got it"

"how big is this please"

"i have sent u pm mate but ur inbox is full"

1 week later

"have u stil got this, I can collect today"

"will u take £2 if i come now?"

Following day

"whats the poiunt in listin thing on ere if u dont even answer pm :rant: "

I got a PM from some girl called <removed> last week wanting to sell me a 3rd Gen Ipod Touch, I said I could pay £70 and collect last Saturday, she still hasn't returned my message nearly a week later! I hate time wasters! :rant::loopy:

She said she wanted a quick sale as well as she was raising funds to buy a newer Ipod.

At least if you put a poorly written ad on, it might deter timewasters.

I recently tried to sell an iPhone 3GS on here - and put my phone number on the add. Cue texts from idiots offering swaps for all manner of junk, phone calls at 11:30pm, texts at 3:00am, fools who want to haggle to the penny, and one idiot who kept me busy with the following text conversation

Idiot: 'will u accept blackberry playbook?'

Me: 'no thanks'

Idiot '????'

Me: 'No, I don't want a playbook'

Idiot: 'It is boxed just yes or no'

Me: 'No'

Idiot: '?????'

Me: 'NO'

and so on

I almost took him up on the offer to stop the tosspot from texting!

I got a PM from some girl called Princesskay last week wanting to sell me a 3rd Gen Ipod Touch, I said I could pay £70 and collect last Saturday, she still hasn't returned my message nearly a week later! I hate time wasters! :rant::loopy:

I heard about one timewaster who bought a broken one, took it for repair, was told it wasn't worth repairing because it would cost more than it was worth, then took it somewhere else only to later discover that the first guy was right all along. What a timewaster!

:hihi::hihi:

I heard about one timewaster who bought a broken one, took it for repair, was told it wasn't worth repairing because it would cost more than it was worth, then took it somewhere else only to later discover that the first guy was right all along. What a timewaster!

:hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived