Something for sale but I am too stupid to give you any information about it

ps3 320g for sale with 8 games 1pad & gaming chair.

Hiya pal ya up for swaps

what you got?

Pool table bmx motorbike waterproofs fishing reels babyliss for men handheld hair cutting kit motorbike alarm system . And wanting to swap blackberry torch but for iphone 4

From http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=932336

:hihi::hihi:

ps3 320g for sale with 8 games 1pad & gaming chair.

Hiya pal ya up for swaps

what you got?

Pool table bmx motorbike waterproofs fishing reels babyliss for men handheld hair cutting kit motorbike alarm system . And wanting to swap blackberry torch but for iphone 4

From http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=932336

:hihi::hihi:

The bit about the Blackberry did me :hihi:

Car 4 sale it's red. £3000 no time wasters

computer for quick sale 30quid

fone 4 sle txt 09877654223

fone swap for fone no crap

dog 4 sale, got it last week and cant have a dog

staffy pups, rare, pedigree but no papers, £400 cos it's got a patch

What is it with these people? the only conclusion I can come to is that Sheffield is full of morons.

The car is red, who needs to know more? I bought my car from a Sheffield based company called "Whatcolourisit".After plenty of searching,no problem.

I recently advertised a sunbed here.

I deliberately placed enough haggle room in the listed price so that I would be ready for it.

It was listed at £500 and the first person haggled down to 300 and said they would come in half an hour when hubby got home, after asking for the address and all the details didn't show.

The second asked me if you could get a suntan, ok it may have been a more complicated model so he may not have known, so I told him yes. Then he wanted to know if it would make him look old...... not wanting to confuse the issue with info about different bulb UVA/UVB stuff I just said yes.

He asked me what I was selling stuff that makes you look older for......and that he was going to carry on using the sunbed in his local hairdressers because he'd been using that all summer and didn't look older. :confused:

The third person, a lady, knew a bit about what it was and asked me how long was left on the bulbs. I wasn't at home so I told her I would check when I got home but that I thought they had half their life left (350 hours) she said if they had half the life then she would pay £400 I said I would check and let her know. I checked and they had 600 hours left so I text her to let her know, she text back saying she would only pay £300 for it now, I explained that 600 was more than half their life and it had only been used for 150 hours, so she offered me £280 and a mountain bike. Then a mountain bike and phone. Then a mountain bike a phone and some love to shop vouchers. :help:

I sold it on ebay nice and easy with no offers of random swaps just cash I am HAPPY to pay the £45 ebay fees just to avoid the randomness. :|

I have advertised a few items, being specific about the sale price, but only to be bombarded by absurd offers eg...

Item for sale - £600

Respose(s)

"I'll give you a fiver for it."

"Are you willing to let it for nowt, if I come and collect it."

:roll::D

I was prepared for that, doesn't help even if you factor in the discount they just offer mad stuff :(

Archived