Could anyone help me with a 80's disco

Hey Sheffield Forum, hope someone can help...ive arranged (or so I thought) an 80's night at Sheffield City Hall-Hot Pants for some old school friends. Ive since been told that they are not doing the Hot Pants nights this year. So OK i can cancel the whole night, but Im thinking be great to still sort something, ive seen a few pubs that have free rooms and if i hire a DJ it could work!I just want to know how much a DJ would be and what room I could get.....any extra money raised I would love to give to charity, this is really why I would love to sort something as I lost someone dear in 2011 be nice to give a little something extra back!!im S26 but to be fair it doesnt matter!!

Hey Sheffield Forum, hope someone can help...ive arranged (or so I thought) an 80's night at Sheffield City Hall-Hot Pants for some old school friends. Ive since been told that they are not doing the Hot Pants nights this year. So OK i can cancel the whole night, but Im thinking be great to still sort something, ive seen a few pubs that have free rooms and if i hire a DJ it could work!I just want to know how much a DJ would be and what room I could get.....any extra money raised I would love to give to charity, this is really why I would love to sort something as I lost someone dear in 2011 be nice to give a little something extra back!!im S26 but to be fair it doesnt matter!!

Im stuck firmly in the 80's. Love the music so i hope you manage to pull it off.

Id also not say not to an invite:suspect:

Just sayin like:D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived