Stolen pug pups and chihuahua pups

Ting~Tong

This is all a bit strange.. tbh..

Why would someone who steals the pups kill one Stud but take the other? Surely if you were to take any stud for benefit you would take them both.

And why be so afraid of a post mortem to determine the death?

I wonder where the mothers of these pups were, also, during this time period?

I would have thought if someone who stole pups and 'killed' the stud, there would be a sure sign of death - stabbed, bludgeoned, shot, poisioned (if so vomit would be evident).

How can she need a post mortem to show - and yet be unwilling to have one?

If it was my dog, murdered or not, I would want to know. Especially if suspected murder of my pet.

As mentioned also, why was the property unsecure?

Who, in this day and age, would leave a house unlocked or unsecure when going out for some period of time? Especially when you have pet dogs and puppies on the property??

I think, if this is a true story, it will be one heck of a wake up call for the owner.

I rather hope she doesn't leave her house open to such theft again. Let's hope she will be more responsible in the future..

As, lets be honest, safety and security of our pets is part and parcel of the responsibility of being an owner.

Just jumping on the band wagon then ,thats ok. Can't offer advice or sympathy so judgment will do.

It's a discussion forum, if I want to discuss a point about tax etc I can do.

If you want to believe she genuinely doesn't care about the money feel free but I don't and thousands wouldn't.

I notice you haven't accused anyone else of 'judgement' relating to questioning why she left the house insecure with the dogs inside (an excellent question if you ask me).

All a bit strange???? I'll say so....... They were stolen and one killed on Friday yet she didn't report it till Sunday??????? Pfffttttt

She 'made her own efforts to get the dogs back'.

So (I'll put my judgement hat on again!) she probably has some ideas about who took them, maybe someone known to her.

2 words "insurance claim". Probably only had a male pug in the first place, male pug probably insured for a large amount due to being a stud. The number of people deliberately maiming and killing animals for the insurance payout has shot through the roof! The other dogs, not sure about that, did they exist? All sounds a bit dodgy to me.....

2 words "insurance claim". Probably only had a male pug in the first place, male pug probably insured for a large amount due to being a stud. The number of people deliberately maiming and killing animals for the insurance payout has shot through the roof! The other dogs, not sure about that, did they exist? All sounds a bit dodgy to me.....

You beat me to it Smudge .... Insurance claim was my first thought :suspect:

Archived