Stolen pug pups and chihuahua pups

Ting~Tong

Thank you Ting~Tong for cross posting this. Sounds awful but I do hope the original is a fake story.

I have never known 1 Chihuahua bitch have 7 pups or a Pug for that matter? How many bitches did she actually have? They are such small dogs, the womb wouldn't be big enough for 7 pups in a Chihuahua! Max is usuall 3 isn't it?

If it is true then I truly feel for the owner and I'll certainly keep an eye out on the usual selling websites. xx

You never know, they may not have all been from the same litter - she could have a couple of bitches (but where were they).

It does sound really strange to be honest, doesn't all seem to add up.

As someone else has said, she tried to get them back herself before calling police but reckon they 'could' be in South Yorkshire.

I'd hazard a guess that she knows exactly who took them and where they're being kept too.

My theory: She split with the ex two months ago and took their dogs & pups to live in Beverley. Ex wants half of pup money but she wont give it, so along he comes & nicks them!

no one has added any thing about the cost of a post mortem if she loved the dog that much she would want to know and insurance would cover it if she had any. and why leave so many puppy's and dogs alone in a unlocked house which you have only lived in for two month, she much be very trusting.

Just to update that this is a true story,I've just seen this ad on pets4homes......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................STOLEN!!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! ON THE 20/1/12 MY HOUSE WAS BROKEN INTO at around 10.30pm *i was only out of my house for 23 minutes* AND WHEN I GOT BACK MY DOGS HAD BEEN STOLEN! THEY STOLE MY SUPER TINY 3 YEAR OLD baby boy weighing 2.7lb he is like a 12 week old puppy ALSO STOLEN WAS A LITTER 7 black and tan chihuahua pups 4 boys,3 girls, THEY WOULD NOW BE 8 WEEKS OLD NOW and MY LITTER OF PUG PUPPIES WHICH WOULD BE 10 WEEKS OLD NOW... these people are NOT animal lovers! they also killed my 3 year old pug! these babies really need to be found my family are devastated and i am ill with worry we have a idea they could be in fishlake, stainforth, dunscroft area of doncaster area but was stolen from beverley i car't ask people enough to help look for these special very much loved puppies to be found if anyone buys a puppy from these areas of doncaster and you think they could be one of my puppies please contact me, please also keep a look out for my little man! please please contact me if you know anything he is only so very very tiny to anyone that can help the picture on is advert is of my little man that was stolen his tongue sticks out all the time due to him having no teeth on that side ... me and my family need him back asap .... MASSIVE REWARD FOR THERE SAFE RETURN!!!

• 7 months later...
no one has added any thing about the cost of a post mortem if she loved the dog that much she would want to know and insurance would cover it if she had any. and why leave so many puppy's and dogs alone in a unlocked house which you have only lived in for two month, she much be very trusting.

It's not her fault that we live among criminals

Archived