Changes to the BBC Football website.

I cant be the only one who is flabbergasted with the new changed to the BBC football website, I cant find the La Liga table any longer.

This has caused me some serious distress I usually like to catch up on Spanish football while eating my donner kebab, due to these changes I had to rewarm my kebab and still havent found the La Liga table.

I certainly wont be paying my TV licence til they resolve this!

Such action wouldnt be necessary if I could naviagte to the La Liga section.

A few weeks ago my local takeaway stopped doing garlic mayo, I therefore took my business elsewhere.

When the owner found out about this he informed me garlic mayo was back as they were affected when I didnt order, and now they have my custom once again.:)

I cant be the only one who is flabbergasted with the new changed to the BBC football website, I cant find the La Liga table any longer.

This has caused me some serious distress I usually like to catch up on Spanish football while eating my donner kebab, due to these changes I had to rewarm my kebab and still havent found the La Liga table.

I certainly wont be paying my TV licence til they resolve this!

Proper Spanish football aficionados use this website whilst eating patatas bravas and bacalao al Pil Pil. http://www.marca.com/estadisticas/futbol/primera/clasificacion.html Estupendomundo.

Archived