Any first aid courses for general public in Sheffield?

I am applying to a job which requires first aid certificate. It would be nice if someone tell me where I can join the course.

any comments are appreciated :love:

what's the job ? as this may affect the choice of course you do as First Aid at Work is not suitable for certain roles e.g. childcare or out door activities, where alternative courses or top-ups to FAW may be needed

SJA course finder

http://www.sja.org.uk/sja/training-courses.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to thank simon(Taekwondo) for the first aid course he did for us today,hands on and an really easy to work with guy,very professional,yet making it almost fun to learn.

even though my initial reason for us taking the course was just for a certificate on the wall so we were covered, i was really surprised how informative it all was ,and just how much i think we actually learned.

i carnt recomend simon and seven hills first aid training enough, im even thinking of getting back in touch at a later date with regards to a defibrillator course.

i would recomend 100% everyone take at least a basic first aid course, as you never know when it will come in handy and really make a difference

anyways , thanks simon

glen

I would just like to thank simon(Taekwondo) for the first aid course he did for us today,hands on and an really easy to work with guy,very professional,yet making it almost fun to learn.

even though my initial reason for us taking the course was just for a certificate on the wall so we were covered, i was really surprised how informative it all was ,and just how much i think we actually learned.

i carnt recomend simon and seven hills first aid training enough, im even thinking of getting back in touch at a later date with regards to a defibrillator course.

i would recomend 100% everyone take at least a basic first aid course, as you never know when it will come in handy and really make a difference

anyways , thanks simon

glen

• 3 years later...