Faked Pallywood propaganda image exposed - be aware!

Thanks, yes, i have just read that myself.

So exposing propaganda is still propaganda? Maybe nobody should ever speak up about anything, ever. Is that how you think it should work?
But it's not "propaganda" in that sense, is it? Unless you consider any promotional material from a theatre group to be propaganda?

When we see images like this, its hard to defend.

http://files.mothhelah.com/img/aXB14931.jpg

Classic Pallywood street theatre.

No doubt this is fake, no doubt you could find Israeli fake propaganda pictures also on the net.

Can't we start a topic just about propaganda in general?

Can you blame people for being creative ? If your out gunned you will use stones or pictures , its all the same, its all born out of desperation I imagine.

its libel and its been used against the Jews for centuries. I'm just doing a public service - not everyone is as clued-up as yourself and they do take these things on face value - look at the google results and all the blogs and news agencies that were taken in.

My thread is about this - you're perfectly free to start a general propaganda thread if you so wish.

Propaganda. A Goose with balls.

If you believe everything you read/see in the media, I've got a deal which should excite you!

There's this bridge in London. Not many people know it (and the original owner didn't, so I was able to buy it for a song) but the bridge owner is entitled to charge each vehicle 50p to cross the Bridge.

I'll sell the bridge to you for 50 quid. Cash.

if it's that easy, then why don't you do just that. I could quite easily find another 10 examples of Pallywood and Hezbullahwood examples not already posted above in about twenty minutes and post them here. An essential part of the terrorists' armoury is to find 'useful idiot' dupes like you in the west that are ready to fall their stage-managed nonsense. Does it feel good to feel needed?
Because I don't feel the need to prove anything.

Im not duped into anything, I don't go looking for this stuff, isn't it funny though how the people who keep showing it are supporters of Israel ?

I bet half of it would never get any exposure at all without the likes of Ian and maybe even yourself.

I looked on Google all of two seconds and was seeing pictures of Israeli troops boarding that ship with text underneath stating they were being clubbed to death ect, but I'm not getting dragged into your propaganda games.

But it's not "propaganda" in that sense, is it? Unless you consider any promotional material from a theatre group to be propaganda?

whether it started out as a propaganda or libel, it ended up as one. For a time anyway.

Because I don't feel the need to prove anything.

you mean you are just hoping, or imagining, that the Israelis go in for this kind of comedy too.

sorry, but until you come up with some kind of kind of actual, compelling evidence that they have, as in all this Pallywood and Hezbullahwood stuff, you'll have to do what everyone else with a shred of objectivity about their outlook does, and assume that they haven't.

its libel and its been used against the Jews for centuries. I'm just doing a public service - not everyone is as clued-up as yourself and they do take these things on face value - look at the google results and all the blogs and news agencies that were taken in.

My thread is about this - you're perfectly free to start a general propaganda thread if you so wish.

I can't say I have ever looked at a photo or video on this subject without considering the fact is most likely a fake or out of context.

Archived