Faked Pallywood propaganda image exposed - be aware!

you mean you are just hoping, or imagining, that the Israelis go in for this kind of comedy too.

sorry, but until you come up with some kind of kind of actual, compelling evidence that they have, as in all this Pallywood and Hezbullahwood stuff, you'll have to do what everyone else with a shred of objectivity about their outlook does, and assume that they haven't.

Anyone with Google only has to type in Israeli propaganda to find it, pictures of Obama shaking hands with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with the text 'Yes We Can'

If we are talking Propaganda it comes from all sides. What was shown by the OP was a play, and used to dismiss real stories that appear in the media like Israeli troops using kids as human shields. Look that up, tell me if that looks real or fake.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cp=25&gs_id=2t&xhr=t&q=israel+uses+human+shields&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=988&bih=635&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=AKAqT5-pLoiy8gOIz-HlDg

anybody can type something into google and get a result they want to see. But Pallywood is an established fact, subject of numerous, lengthy professionally produced, and compellingly argued documentaries like this :

'according to Palestinian sources' - 60 Minutes CBS documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA4WQ-MbjRo

there's several others.

Anyone with Google only has to type in Israeli propaganda to find it, pictures of Obama shaking hands with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with the text 'Yes We Can'

If we are talking Propaganda it comes from all sides. What was shown by the OP was a play, and used to dismiss real stories that appear in the media like Israeli troops using kids as human shields. Look that up, tell me if that looks real or fake.

You and I NOW know it was a play. Some clever/idiotic (delete as applicable) git then USED it against the state of Israel and it was lapped up.

As for the Israeli troops who used a kid as a shield, they were investigated and arrested and punnished. Thats called fair and democratic. What happens with Hamas terrorists who use kids as human shields?

Talking of kids - you might want to watch this -

Transcript:

PA TV narrator: "In the refugee camp Ein Al-Hilwe [in Lebanon], a rally was held in celebration of the [47th] anniversary [of Fatah]. A political symposium was also held on the occasion of the event."

Text on slide at event:

"Our children are our honor and glory,

they were created to be fertilizer for the land of Palestine,

and for our pure land to be saturated with their blood"

[PA TV (Fatah), Jan, 24, 2012]

No doubt this is fake, no doubt you could find Israeli fake propaganda pictures also on the net.

Can't we start a topic just about propaganda in general?

Can you blame people for being creative ? If your out gunned you will use stones or pictures , its all the same, its all born out of desperation I imagine.

The same 'desperation' that causes them to fire rockets at Israeli residential areas?

The soldier in the photo appears to be pointing an AK47 or AK74 - which are not used by the Israeli army

Looks like they actually are...

eh, and while I am at it, Some guys over at the "Israel Military Forum"...

Edit: While I am at it, I'll do the jacket too. I know it's not the exact same jacket, but to be frank I can't be bothered to trawl through pages looking for the exact same IDF jacket, but I don't need to. You/you're last image claimed "IDF Jacket have full zipper"...

Really, sure some might do, but do all of them?

http://www.zahal.org/products/idf-cold-weather-parka?path_parent=153383

Ebay - Olive-Green-NEW-Israeli-IDF-Jacket

And since I have a couple of minutes before I finish work with nothing better to do.

Time for a bit more sleuthing, on the rebuttal front, the image you linked was

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/408974_314894471881160_123657684338174_797441_408222375_n.jpg

Hmm, take the facebook user ID out of the image string, so 123657684338174, and it gives us the facebook group where you got this image...

Israel Online Ambassadors

Well, I'll let everyone else make up their own mind.

Yes there is a propaganda war, its fought on both sides.

And since I have a couple of minutes before I finish work with nothing better to do.

Time for a bit more sleuthing, on the rebuttal front, the image you linked was

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/408974_314894471881160_123657684338174_797441_408222375_n.jpg

Hmm, take the facebook user ID out of the image string, so 123657684338174, and it gives us the facebook group where you got this image...

Israel Online Ambassadors

Well, I'll let everyone else make up their own mind.

Yes there is a propaganda its fought on both sides.

Ian Dome and the rest of his ilk have gone a bit quiet, wonder why? :suspect:

Ian Dome and the rest of his ilk have gone a bit quiet, wonder why? :suspect:

Because i was putting the kids to bed and having dinner? :huh:

As for Sherlock and his incredible discovery of a facebook group - whats your point? Its where i saw it? :huh:

Because i was putting the kids to bed and having dinner? :huh:

As for Sherlock and his incredible discovery of a facebook group - whats your point? Its where i saw it? :huh:

I'm on about the AK47 bit, you said the IDF don't use them but the link by Ford said otherwise.

Archived