Faked Pallywood propaganda image exposed - be aware!

I'm on about the AK47 bit, you said the IDF don't use them but the link by Ford said otherwise.

No it said "Special Forces" have been known to utilize these weapons "captured from Arabs". They're not standard issue.

Why some wish to deny and derail the fact these images get used against Israel is a mystery. Whats there to possibly support? Dirty tricks. The fact this image of what may be a perfectly innocent staged event has been used to demonize Israel only suggests to me to seriously question the validity of everything else these haters spew out on the web. Audiences are very influenced, and rarely check sources and facts as they're lazy and expect the news and bloggers to do all that stuff. Plus if it fits their view, great, it must be true. And knowing this, these journalists may not even bother to check their sources themselves because the story fits in their minds also.

Plastic toy gun, non issue israeli IDF uniform.

So wait which is it now, a plastic toy gun... or an AK?

The IDF use M4 carbines made by colt and 7 pant pocket green battle dress uniform.[/Quote]

Just M4s? Odd looks like they have some T.A.R 21s too, not to mention Galils...

and oh you know a member of Shayetet 13 using an AK with an M203 attachment.. I'm also pretty sure Sayeret Matkal are issued AK 47s too.

Because i was putting the kids to bed and having dinner? :huh:

As for Sherlock and his incredible discovery of a facebook group - whats your point? Its where i saw it? :huh:

"Yes there is a propaganda war, its fought on both sides."

and oh you know a member of Shayetet 13 using an AK with an M203 attachment.. I'm also pretty sure Sayeret Matkal are issued AK 47s too.

The bulk of Israelis arms are American made ar15's,M16'a and m4's. The galls are a new addition in the past few years. Yes the American arms are the bulk of the arsenal but they are on the decline and being replaced by homegrown arms.

The ak47 shown in the photo is without doubt plastic. The firearm has no signs of wear to it, is mat black almost showroom mint. Every firearm I've seen from that part of the world has been heavily used and takes on the gun metal sheen.

The stock and foregrip are black with is very very rare unless it's the American made counterpart as used by special forces with the modern rails system.

The BDU sported in the photo is fake, the standard outfit for the infantry is a uniform consisting of 7 cargo pocket pants and 3 cargo pocket shirt/jacket with green battle vest and helmet with the perforated reversible desert/woodland huge oversized helmet cover. The IDF as a rule also do not wear the national flag on the battle dress.

Also what makes it a toy, look at the furniture , the stock only just goes up the mans forearm. A real ak the stock would go at least to his elbow in the position it was held in the photo. The foregrip is also tiny, look at the mans ands and compare the size to the foregrip, he'd quiet easy hold held the foresight and the barrel too.

There are other things missing on the ak, sling hooks and cleaning rod.

It's a plastic toy.

hiya mate, just to bring you up to speed.

the photo is not neccessarily fake, but the main point stands has been used to demonize Israel. What i initially thought was Pallywood, is of Bahraini origin. So its not really about a fake photo but a fake impression of the photo.

your photos are not fake either. why not tell us the context of each one so we can decide? forget the 3rd one though, its laughable, even by your standard.

Archived