Faked Pallywood propaganda image exposed - be aware!

The ak47 shown in the photo is without doubt plastic. The firearm has no signs of wear to it, is mat black almost showroom mint. Every firearm I've seen from that part of the world has been heavily used and takes on the gun metal sheen.

The stock and foregrip are black with is very very rare unless it's the American made counterpart as used by special forces with the modern rails system.[/Quote]

Very rare?!?! Are you kidding me, polymer stock set and hand grip much?

Hell throw it into google, you know whats interesting...Israeli-weapons.com -"Welcome to Israeli-Weapons.com Store, IDF Surplus Online Store."

The BDU sported in the photo is fake, the standard outfit for the infantry is a uniform consisting of 7 cargo pocket pants and 3 cargo pocket shirt/jacket with green battle vest and helmet with the perforated reversible desert/woodland huge oversized helmet cover. The IDF as a rule also do not wear the national flag on the battle dress.

Would aything ever be standard in that situation? But to be honest rather than what he is wearing, it is the lack of support nearby is what makes me question it.

Very rare?!?! Are you kidding me, polymer stock set and hand grip much?

Hell throw it into google, you know whats interesting...Israeli-weapons.com -"Welcome to Israeli-Weapons.com Store, IDF Surplus Online Store."

Would aything ever be standard in that situation? But to be honest rather than what he is wearing, it is the lack of support nearby is what makes me question it.

I doubt an online american store will supply mr terrorist with weapon parts. Which I'm guessing anyways cost more to ship than the actual cost of an ak in that part of the world, which would make plastic furniture very rare on an ak in that part of the world.

Archived