Our Representatives In Parliament.

Been watching our MP’s on the box over the last couple of days, and have come to the conclusion that to be elected as an MP, the prerequisite is that when elected you MUST be able to be economical with the truth, and keep a straight face while doing it. This apply’s to all the Political Parties, what ever their colours. These Honourable Members can be a tad Unhonourable for a great deal of the time.

Any one disagree?.

Angel.

Been watching our MP’s on the box over the last couple of days, and have come to the conclusion that to be elected as an MP, the prerequisite is that when elected you MUST be able to be economical with the truth, and keep a straight face while doing it. This apply’s to all the Political Parties, what ever their colours. These Honourable Members can be a tad Unhonourable for a great deal of the time.

Any one disagree?.

Angel.

Have you only just figured that out. :D

What's the difference between a politician and a liar?

Politicians get paid for it.

Don't rely on "the government" to help you. Or even the promise of one of the Milliband Twins taking office some time in the future.

Tony "nice guy" Blair epitomized the modern politician, for sale to the highest bidder.

Tony Blair's Byzantine world of advisers and lucrative deals

Next time your at the ballot box, do your homework on some Independent candidates and choose one of those.

Just a word of worming when independents get in power and find their lone voice is ignored they join a party, we voted Labour councillors out and independent in, the independents changed to Labour and no we have Labour once again. All I can think is that some Labour people stood as independents because they knew they would lose.

Just a word of worming when independents get in power and find their lone voice is ignored they join a party, we voted Labour councillors out and independent in, the independents changed to Labour and no we have Labour once again. All I can think is that some Labour people stood as independents because they knew they would lose.

Which councillors?

I was actually referring to MP's as that was the topic.

:)

Any one disagree?.

Angel.

All that matters is public opinion and trying to manipulate it to your advatange.

Which councillors?

I was actually referring to MP's as that was the topic.

:)

I know, but I thought I would mention it, I’m not sure if a standing MP can change from independent to a party, maybe someone with a bit more knowledge will know.

Next time your at the ballot box, do your homework on some Independent candidates and choose one of those.

the problem is that most independant candidates tend to be barmy folk who believe that the moon is made of green cheese and that everyone under the age of 25 should be flogged soundly at least once a day

Archived