Where can I buy large cake tins from please?

Try Russums of Rotherham, they sell all catering equipment including cake decorating supplies. Their website is is very good and easy to negotiate. I think they also do mail order. When buying/hiring cake tins always check that they are a perfect shape with no dents or misshaping or other faults. Cake tins on display in supermarkets etc are handled by many people and are often damaged. Remember whatever the shape of the tin is the shape of the cake you will end up with.

why not just pop down to CRAZY ABOUT CAKECRAFT on the gallery above the market in sheffield

you can hire that tin , even upto a 14":wow: for only £2 for 5 days hire with a deposit of £15 , refunded on return

open tomorrow 9.30 ~ 4.30 tel 01142728606:)

Buy or hire from Card and Cakecraft on The Gallery above Castle Market.

They have EVERYTHING you could want for designing/baking/decorating a cake except the ingredients to bake them. They even sell ready made fruit cakes if you want to just decorate your own - delicious!

A word of warning, they do hire/sell 'wonky cake' tins, I wasn't impressed when using. Probably better to cut through cake on a diagonal and twist top than use a 'wonky cake' tin.

• 2 weeks later...
Buy or hire from Card and Cakecraft on The Gallery above Castle Market.

A word of warning, they do hire/sell 'wonky cake' tins, I wasn't impressed when using. Probably better to cut through cake on a diagonal and twist top than use a 'wonky cake' tin.

why ?? what problem did you have ?? please share x:)

Archived