Ideas for restaurant for birthday!

j.orpen

Also can anyone tell me what are the various chinese/japanese places like on London road? Are they more like lunch style places?

Yama Sushi is the best sushi place in Sheffield IMO!! I loooove it. Really intimate, really good value, and REALLY DELICIOUS. Go go go!! I have to recommend the spicy tekka maki, the sake and avacado maki and the scallop sashimi. But its all good!!

Wasabisabi is ok, but better for tepanyaki than for sushi.

Pho 68 is a Vietnamese restaurant which is always very popular. The portions are huge and again, delicious. The chargrilled beef with rice is lush, and the salt and pepper squid might be the best I have ever had.

The hotpot restaurant which isnt Jabu is really good too.

'Kitchen' is a great bistro on Ecclesall Rd- if you don't drive you can get on one of the number 80 buses from city centre and its just past hunters bar roundabout

£12 for 2 courses and £15 for 3 courses plus BYO wine every Tuesday night, and a la carte menu rest of week

Archived