Mechanics please read.

nubile

hi there i can take a look at the van for free and if its a simple 2 second job then il sort it but obviously if it needs heavier work it will cost him but i will do it at a reduced cost

What a Guy..... Thats what Sheffield Forum is all about.. Good Man...

hi there i can take a look at the van for free and if its a simple 2 second job then il sort it but obviously if it needs heavier work it will cost him but i will do it at a reduced cost

What a star - I'm certainly thinking I'll be changing garages now and am sure some friends and family will do once I tell them what a good deed you have done :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed for Nigel that it can be fixed straight away :D

cheers guys i have spoke to nigel and he has said he will be down down for about 11/11:30 i will take a look for him and if i can solve it free/cheap i will do

in todays economic climate its good to hear that there are tradesmen that will help out the less knowledgale and not just try and make a fast buck..I hope your garage goes from strength to strength mate:headbang:

cheers every1 nigel has just been unfourtunaly i cudnt do anything as the problem was not a easy fix although nigel has got it booked in at a another garage for a second opinion and is going to get back to me and iv told him if he is happy with it then i will do the job at cost price

Archived