Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

Can you see any bare breasts - no. Is there any sigh of an uncovered wizards sleeve - no. For Gods sake then - what's the problem.

The complainants most obviously do not frequent any town centre of a weekend, they would see much more "on display".

I believe one of the "offended" is the same Sally Bercow who posed naked partly covered by a sheet recently. Aye, so we will take notice of her opinion then.

Angel.

It is not any old pub, it is a bar within the Houses of Parliament, for the use of MPs, so that business may be discussed in more relaxed surroundings but with very limited access for members of the public. That makes it part of the MP's place of work, and a place of work is no place for this particular beer tap illustration.

don't you think you are being naive? Do you think they are all sat there discuss their constituents needs or the euro crisis:hihi: They are looking at page 3 and having a beer!

lol, some people were just discussing on FB how men are all brothers under the skin and yet you can always rely on another woman to underrmine the rest of us. Point proven?

There's two options missing on the poll - the 'who cares anyway' one, and the 'it's a stupid name for a drink' one.

Just saying ... :)

"who cares" is clearly the same as not offended!

Can you see any bare breasts - no. Is there any sigh of an uncovered wizards sleeve - no. For Gods sake then - what's the problem.

The complainants most obviously do not frequent any town centre of a weekend, they would see much more "on display".

I believe one of the "offended" is the same Sally Bercow who posed naked partly covered by a sheet recently. Aye, so we will take notice of her opinion then.

Angel.

Yup someone has double standards and I suspect well hidden confidence issues:suspect:

"who cares" is clearly the same as not offended!
Your point being?

Actually, if I was be be serious for a moment, there's nothing wrong with the name. Totty is a perfectly normal surname. Maybe they should have just not had a bikini clad blonde on the pumps? Should have had a brickie in big boots and a hard hat. Who could be offended by that?

Your point being?

Actually, if I was be be serious for a moment, there's nothing wrong with the name. Totty is a perfectly normal surname. Maybe they should have just not had a bikini clad blonde on the pumps? Should have had a brickie in big boots and a hard hat. Who could be offended by that?

you said that option was missing from the poll!:confused:

It's just a beer brand, not offensive at all. I think the woman who complained needs to get a life, there are far more important things to be bothered about.

I probably wouldn't even notice something like that if I went to the pub, it's just a silly name and a silly picture, really is it worth getting upset over?

Archived