Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

She is the shadow equalities minister, after all. :)

Talking about drama queens, why are you getting so worked up about it? Calm dear, it's only a beer. I'm sure if you want to quaff a glass on Top Totty, you'll still be able to. She's not demanded they stop brewing it.

I'm calm as a cucumber. Just trying to put a bit of perspective on what is, and what is not disturbing! These women and their dramatic comments do the rest of us no favours.

I'm calm as a cucumber. Just trying to put a bit of perspective on what is, and what is not disturbing! These women and their dramatic comments do the rest of us no favours.

Au contraire, I think that it is the women who denigrate other women for trying to make the world a better place for us all (that is women) who do 'us' no favours.

Au contraire, I think that it is the women who denigrate other women for trying to make the world a better place for us all (that is women) who do 'us' no favours.

I'd 'denigrate' man, woman or beast if they came out with such rubbish as a beer being disturbing. She's not special.

Not sure how she's making the world a better place by stirring up a storm in a tea cup about a beer???

People are overplaying the "humourless feminist" line. This is like those peanut racks from the seventies where each bag that got pulled off revealed more the the picture of the dolly bird underneath with no vest on. It's sleazy and tacky, it belongs in the seventies in smoky strippers' pubs full of fat old men who can't get it up any more. This is the seat of Parliament, where laws are decided, stuff like this doesn't belong there.

Archived