Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

Say what you mean then, please. I'm on the edge of my seat with this thread...

It seems you think that anybody who works in a pub is an idiot too?

where did you get that:loopy: all I said was I would not work in a job where I had to work with drunk idiots-what a strange conclusion:confused:

Have we? Do point them out to me.

I'm looking for a convincing reason why Kate Green was wrong to get the beer removed that doesn't include any insulting/derogatory comments towards her or her job title, that doesn't involve the argument that the Stranger Bar isn't a workplace, and doesn't involve the idea that it was a waste of Parliamentary time. Those have all been dealt with.

no they haven't at all. They have been shouted down by a small minority that thinks everyone else is "unenlightened", which is pretty arrogant really isn't it!

Just disagreeing with me isn't a convincing argument. You have to say why, I'm afraid. Those are the rules.

read the thread again:)

Then put all those points you just made back on yourself.

I am allowed an opinion and I don't deny your right to opinion but I do deny you the right to decide that my opinion is wrong!

where did you get that:loopy: all I said was I would not work in a job where I had to work with drunk idiots-what a strange conclusion:confused:

It's a good job that there are plenty of people who are prepared to work with drunk 'idiots', otherwise we'd have no front line NHS staff, cab drivers etc.

It's a good job that there are plenty of people who are prepared to work with drunk 'idiots', otherwise we'd have no front line NHS staff, cab drivers etc.

your point being?

My criteria for what I want in a job do not have to be the same as yours-jeez!

Archived