Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

No, but saying she needs to get laid is not criticising her, it is making you look like you have no argument.

According to Conrod, all feminists just need to get laid but most of us are too ugly and masculine to, so we come on here and vent our spleen instead out of pure sexual frustration, and/or raise non-issues. If that were true, why aren't all nuns feminists? Or any indeed?

It may surprise Conrod to know that plenty of men actually like and are sexually attracted to feminists.:o

No, but saying she needs to get laid is not criticising her, it is making you look like you have no argument.
Ah, so your post above about her being unable to defend herself was pointless.

I can assure you that it was criticising her - the expression is widely used, often to suggest that a woman is making petty decisions or reacting badly to something unimportant. That's criticism, and it's criticism that could be offered broadly round this parish ;)

According to Conrod, all feminists just need to get laid but most of us are too ugly and masculine to, so we come on here and vent our spleen instead out of pure sexual frustration, and/or raise non-issues. If that were true, why aren't all nuns feminists? Or any indeed?

It may surprise Conrod to know that plenty of men actually like and are sexually attracted to feminists.:o

It has been known.

What's that avatar by the way? Some big unit shouting into a microphone?

Ah, so your post above about her being unable to defend herself was pointless.

I can assure you that it was criticising her - the expression is widely used, often to suggest that a woman is making petty decisions or reacting badly to something unimportant. That's criticism, and it's criticism that could be offered broadly round this parish ;)

I've just been joining the apparent zeitgeist of the thread.

And clearly that expression is quite appropriate in a thread about low-level sexism and misogyny?

It has been known.

What's that avatar by the way? Some big unit shouting into a microphone?

What's yours? It looks like a pair of SM handcuffs.

Perhaps men are driven by their sexual frustration, into being moody gits, but I don't know any women who go around looking for things to complain about on this basis. I think that perhaps you're judging people by your own standards? Time to invest in a blow up doll, perhaps? A non-feminist one?

Archived