Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

This is amusing on such a thread. This was actually posted: If so nobody is calling you anything, but you choose to take offence?

I'm not offended and my post didn't suggest I was!

The "if" said that I was either a woman trying too hard to be one of the guys or a man

That could easily be offensive! and I think its quite sexist too!

I'm not offended and my post didn't suggest I was!

The "if" said that I was either a woman trying too hard to be one of the guys or a man

Sorry, it was that ambiguous rant smiley that gave me that impression

ETA: Oh, so you we're not offended but you think it is offensive. And sexist. But you, personally, were not offended.

Yet another complete circuit for this most excellent thread :thumbsup:

Sorry, it was that ambiguous rant smiley that gave me that impression

ETA: Oh, so you we're not offended but you think it is offensive. And sexist. But you, personally, were not offended.

Yet another complete circuit for this most excellent thread :thumbsup:

wrong again-too easy.

I said it could be offensive, I do think it is sexist as it implies in order to feel the way I feel I must be a man or at least be trying to act like one.

It was actually a comment on the latest post about , nothing to do with this thread.

But still, if you want to get offended over something irrelevant to you, be my guest

I can't see how a post, critical of an MP who has made an issue of this, but then is alleged to not have an opinion on Sharia, Forced Marriage and FGM is trolling? I don't know if the MP has an opinion or not. Just correcting your misleading diversionary tactic...:D

I can't see how a post, critical of an MP who has made an issue of this, but then is alleged to not have an opinion on Sharia, Forced Marriage and FGM is trolling? I don't know if the MP has an opinion or not. Just correcting your misleading diversionary tactic...:D
Erm, could it be cos it's been asked and answered, oh, more than 9000 times?

Archived