Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

Erm, could it be cos it's been asked and answered, oh, more than 9000 times?

I know it will take some time but could you provide any examples of the MP's response to these accusations on this thread...perhaps 9 of the 9000 would be great...Or did you just make that up..:hihi:

As far as I'm aware others have responded to accusations against them, but not the MP, I don't think she comes on here much, wish she would though...:D

I think you'd better go back to your comics, this is a grown up debate...:hihi:

So why are you here then? In all seriousness I ask this. It is a grown up debate (or should be), however, I do not consider it very grown up to:

• pepper every other post with
    :D
    ;

• hurl insults around;

• troll;

• make it a mission to launch into ad hominem attacks with certain posters, purely because you cannot argue against their reason and logic;

• restort to this type of argument to justify not presenting a single theory as to why you think that this is so minor that it's not worthy of comment, other than:

Its difficult to spend any time compiling "theories" as to why your talking nonesense because its just not worth the effort.

Grow up. My children could do better than this and they're 13 and 10.

So why are you here then? In all seriousness I ask this. It is a grown up debate (or should be), however, I do not consider it very grown up to:

• pepper every other post with
    :D
    ;

• hurl insults around;

• troll;

• make it a mission to launch into ad hominem attacks with certain posters, purely because you cannot argue against their reason and logic;

• restort to this type of argument to justify not presenting a single theory as to why you think that this is so minor that it's not worthy of comment, other than:

Grow up. My children could do better than this and they're 13 and 10.

:rant: = Suffy

:huh: = Jen

:mad: = Ruby

:roll: = Jessica

I doubt if anyone in your household would dare disagree with you...:D

I do indeed feel that way. This is my third post on the thread and yet I somehow seem to have rubbed you up the wrong way. I'm sorry that you've taken such issue with my lack of presence on a completely different and now nonexistent thread.

Thanks, I take that as a real compliment. They are really strong and intelligent women, whom I have great respect for. I consider it a huge honour to be in same category as them.

I do indeed feel that way. This is my third post on the thread and yet I somehow seem to have rubbed you up the wrong way. I'm sorry that you've taken such issue with my lack of presence on a completely different and now nonexistent thread.

Nobody's rubbed me up the wrong way. They honestly haven't. I seem to be upsetting one or two, but I'm as puzzled as you as to why. It seems some people like to throw accusations about then sulk when they get a little of their own medicine back. I'm not talking about anyone in particular.

IMO a forum is a rough and tumble place and there will be lots of different opinions so I don't know how anyone can be upset about how a perfect stranger posts. Its irrelevant. The next time you go in to a public toilet and somebody has scrawled, "All Feminists Are Daft" on the back of the door. You'd just smile and think what a pillock...

That's how I see most posts. Just scrawles on a toilet door. Of no real benefit to me or my life...:D

I keep trying to leave the thread but then someone quotes me and I can't resist.

Apologies if I've offended you as well...:D

Archived