Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

I do indeed feel that way. This is my third post on the thread and yet I somehow seem to have rubbed you up the wrong way. I'm sorry that you've taken such issue with my lack of presence on a completely different and now nonexistent thread.

You're an intelligent, confident self-assured woman who does not fit his stereotypical view of a feminist. That's enough it would seem.

You're not participating in any constructive way. You are told why offence was caused and you refuse to accept the complaint as valid despite it being explained very clearly to you why it is inappropriate. You dismiss those with concerns over women reduced to a sexual object as "lesbians" or "bunny boilers".

You're a dinosaur, like off On The Buses or a Carry On film, in a lot of workplaces you'd be a tribunal- in-waiting.

You're not participating in any constructive way. You are told why offence was caused and you refuse to accept the complaint as valid despite it being explained very clearly to you why it is inappropriate. You dismiss those with concerns over women reduced to a sexual object as "lesbians" or "bunny boilers".

You're a dinosaur, like off On The Buses or a Carry On film, in a lot of workplaces you'd be a tribunal- in-waiting.

And women should be more careful about how they dress, to avoid being 'victimised'!

Well I quite like Carry On Films and am a bit of an expert. I liked Kenneth Connor the best, as an overall choice, he was funny. I like the nervous, sweaty thing he did when seeing an attractive woman. This was always followed by a, "Corrrrrrrrrrrr" I liked that. Another of my favorites was Charles Hawtry, I liked all the roles he played. A great actor, very much under-rated. Then there were the other great actors like Kenneth Williams, he was a genius. In his personal life he was a very unhappy man. There was a great drama on a while ago about the relationship between Babs Winsor and Sid James, that was interesting.

I felt the Carry On films tended to get worse in time. I think the actors were changed too much.

All in all I'm quite happy with the reference but this thread is not about that. If you want to start a thread about Carry On films though, I'd love to chat.

I wasn't an On The Buses fan though that was poor.

Anyway, off to pump some iron now.

Chow Baby..x

Archived