Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

Agreed. It makes the day fly by.

I'm sorry but if you find a beer called Top Totty even slightly offensive, you really do need to get out more. It's about as offensive as CBeebies! The soft bugger wants to get a job in a real, down to earth place to loosen her up a little! It's blue from 8am til 4pm where I work!!! Not for the easily offended!

I agree, and I have read every post on here and still for the life of me work out how someone could be offended by that, picture or the name of the beer. For heaven's sake it is 2012 not Victorian England we are living in.

I'm sorry but if you find a beer called Top Totty even slightly offensive, you really do need to get out more. It's about as offensive as CBeebies! The soft bugger wants to get a job in a real, down to earth place to loosen her up a little! It's blue from 8am til 4pm where I work!!! Not for the easily offended!

I've heard that it's a totally different place when you're not there though. From 4pm to 8am the next day the conversation runs to discussing classical music, opera, and great works of literature. No bad language at all.

Why's that I wonder. :huh:

:hihi:

Almost every factory in the country used to have a social club on site - their demise alot to do with how antisocial people have become, oh, and the fact that most of us now drive home :D

MPs are far more likely to travel by public transport or cab, so presumably they don't have the same considerations as those of us living outside of london

The only places I've worked that have or, more likely had, a bar on site, it was reserved for directors / upper management. You knoiw, the politicians of the business. I've also worked for companies that had social clubs for the workers - usually a good few miles from site.

The only place I've worked with a bar for the workers, on site, was Moorfoot. Full of wannabe politicos.

I sense a theme, now I've thought about it a bit more

This is an example of why I think female involvement in politics needs to be curtailed. They walk around with their heads in the clouds thinking about clothes, make up, how bridget Jones is a 21st century icon and the like.

A man would be too busy thinking about important thinks to have even noticed a stupid picture on a beer pump.

Before anyone thinks I'm sexist, men and women are different and have different skills. Running the country should be left to the men whereas nursing, childcare, shop assistant, Ann summers party organiser and sex worker should be left to women.

perfect example, if this was one of my mates I would know it was banter (as I don't have arse heads as mates)

If it was a sexist pig I would be offended

As I don't know I will assume its a joke:hihi: If its not then its a random comment from a random on a forum so theres no need to get offended anyway:)

Better go do some work before I get on with some important networking:hihi: over lunch where we will be discussing fit birds and how women can't park etc

I've heard that it's a totally different place when you're not there though. From 4pm to 8am the next day the conversation runs to discussing classical music, opera, and great works of literature. No bad language at all.

Why's that I wonder. :huh:

:hihi:

Have you been spying on me?!!! Nah, I know that's not true, I bring a bit of class to the place.

Sorry, I couldn't keep that up! Classy and me do not coinside. I might look like a lady on the outside but it's just for show!

Agreed. I hope I never bump into her in an ale house, all those blondes with suggestive names might give her a heart attack.

On second thoughts... I hope I do see her in an ale house :hihi:

I thought the thread was about a beer pump clip, which shows a cartoon woman in a bikini? How many blokes would leer at that? :huh:
I said it stimulated the grey cells responsible for leering, not that it was leer-worthy itself

The only places I've worked that have or, more likely had, a bar on site, it was reserved for directors / upper management. You knoiw, the politicians of the business. I've also worked for companies that had social clubs for the workers - usually a good few miles from site.

The only place I've worked with a bar for the workers, on site, was Moorfoot. Full of wannabe politicos.

I sense a theme, now I've thought about it a bit more

Thank you. I think I can now leave this thread :thumbsup:

Archived