Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

The only places I've worked that have or, more likely had, a bar on site, it was reserved for directors / upper management. You knoiw, the politicians of the business. I've also worked for companies that had social clubs for the workers - usually a good few miles from site.

The only place I've worked with a bar for the workers, on site, was Moorfoot. Full of wannabe politicos.

I sense a theme, now I've thought about it a bit more

The theme being politicos don't like to drink with workers? Its definitely not that they need a beer to work productively although they like you to think that.:hihi:

The theme being politicos don't like to drink with workers? Its definitely not that they need a beer to work productively although they like you to think that.:hihi:
Well, more generally, that probably the majority of on-site alcohol consumption is by the political / managerial class these days. Parliament is also one of the few public-ish places where you* can smoke indoors.

Good to know that on so many levels, we're all in it together, and it's one law for all, eh?

By "you", I obviously mean one of our glorious leaders or their minions.

Well, more generally, that probably the majority of on-site alcohol consumption is by the political / managerial class these days. Parliament is also one of the few public-ish places where you* can smoke indoors.

Good to know that on so many levels, we're all in it together, and it's one law for all, eh?

Excellent piece of sarcasm...Well said!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If thats true the numpty should be concentrating on that rather than the removal of a jokey cartoon from a beer tap!

Or she should concentrate on removing the subsidy from the beers if that is still applied.

Things that actually matter slightly although even those are still pretty irrelevant!

I finally worked out how to do a poll!

sorry - but there's a time and a place, and parliament isn't it

unfortunately, these things create an 'atmosphere'. encouraging drinkers to 'leer' isn't appropriate when the women available to leer at are colleagues

The label on a beer pump creates an 'atmosphere'? :huh:

How many people are allowed to have a pint or two during their working day?

Who says that the MPs are?

Maybe they use the bar after they've finished working?

That said, if I worked late and I really wanted a beer, I'm pretty sure I could have one.

Archived