Chris Huhne speeding charges/resignation etc

Its the correct sentence IMO. He went away because he made a silly mistake, she went away because she is a vindictive, bile filled women who deserves what she got.

---------- Post added 12-03-2013 at 15:51 ----------

Prisons should be for people that pose a danger to the population. This pair should be serving the community, litter picking, scraping chewing gum and dog crap off the pavements for several months, whilst wearing a brightly coloured community payback vest.

that would be a change to our legal system. Prison is for punishment and rehabilitation.

That would be a change to our legal system. Prison is for punishment and rehabilitation.

Yes it would be an improvement to our current system, I have no idea how locking someone up rehabilitates them, and giving some one free room and board isn’t much of a punishment.

Prisons should be for people that pose a danger to the population. This pair should be serving the community, litter picking, scraping chewing gum and dog crap off the pavements for several months, whilst wearing a brightly coloured community payback vest.

I agree. ...

Its the correct sentence IMO. He went away because he made a silly mistake

He lied and tried to have the case thrown out of court, when he knew damn well he was guilty. That's not a silly mistake, that's a total disregard for the rule of law.

When I break the law, and I'm caught doing it, I take full responsibility for my actions and accept the penalty without complaint.

I am a better man than him. His hubris was astounding.

He should have been sent down for longer pour encourager les autres.

Its the correct sentence IMO. He went away because he made a silly mistake, she went away because she is a vindictive, bile filled women who deserves what she got.

---------- Post added 12-03-2013 at 15:51 ----------

that would be a change to our legal system. Prison is for punishment and rehabilitation.

Re bib. No, she went to prison for exactly the same reason he did - conspiracy...

They were both caught "because she she is a vindictive, bile filled woman".

Surprise surprise Vicky Pryce has been moved to a cushy open prison after 3 days and Huhne is expected to be moved to an open prison possibly within a week. Just shows what friends in high places can do for you.

Surely it makes sense to place her in cheaper premises so the normal prison can be kept for those rough working-class types that frequent the

Haymarket and Woodthorpe shops:hihi:

Surely it makes sense to place her in cheaper premises so the normal prison can be kept for those rough working-class types that frequent the

Haymarket and Woodthorpe shops:hihi:

Hardly cheaper premises ....... have you seen the "Mansion" she has been moved to.

The Ministry of Justice website even calls it “a pleasant mansion house overlooking the Weald of Kent”

Its hardly a council house on Parson Cross

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4845651/Disgraced-Vicky-Pryce-is-moved-to-softer-open-prison-in-countryside-after-just-FOUR-days-in-Holloway.html

Archived