Cheap Love - Value Valentine's Cards

Just come across this story:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4105033/Asda-Valentines-Day-card-is-just-7p.html

And it got me thinking about the point of it all. I know they say it's the thought that counts, but really... you might as well not bother :D

How would you feel if you received a super value valentine's card?

Well it is the thought that counts but theres no thought in those cards,i would rather someone give me a hand drawn one to be honest,no that i will get one my hubby dosent believe in Valentines Day its a waste of money blah blah,but simple gestures are nice and dont need to cost money

Well it is the thought that counts but theres no thought in those cards,i would rather someone give me a hand drawn one to be honest,no that i will get one my hubby dosent believe in Valentines Day its a waste of money blah blah,but simple gestures are nice and dont need to cost money

You might get a 7p card, if you are lucky :D Personally, I would laugh if I got one.

They also don't need to be made on Valentine's Day. I buy my wife flowers when I feel like it, not because the date in the calendar tells me I'm supposed to. The one day of the year she's guaranteed NOT to get anything, is February 14th.

I hate Valentines day with a passion. I don't need a day for my partner to tell me they love me. We do that every day. I would be well miffed at him feeling the need to buy over expensive gifts just because its Valentines day - rip off for me I'm afraid.

Archived