Worst Actor/Actress Ever

Speed Demon

Ir pains me to admit this, but I'm actually old enough to remember the "Green X Code Man" ads back in the 70s starring David "Darth Vader" Prowse, he was excellent back then..

Also, Antonio Banderas was excellent as Zorro, and also as the voice of Puss in Boots in the Shrek films and the recent Puss in Boots film IMO, but the best srar of Zorro IMO was Catherine Zeta Jones :love:

Ir pains me to admit this, but I'm actually old enough to remember the "Green X Code Man" ads back in the 70s starring David "Darth Vader" Prowse, he was excellent back then..

Also, Antonio Banderas was excellent as Zorro, and also as the voice of Puss in Boots in the Shrek films and the recent Puss in Boots film IMO, but the best srar of Zorro IMO was Catherine Zeta Jones :love:

She's another one I would add to the 'worst' list.

Mark Hamill has been embarassing in anything that isn't a Star wars film.

Lethal Weapon 2, Patsy Kensit has to be seen to be believed.

But if you want a great film full of bad actors, it has to be New Jack City. Ice T, Chris Rock, Judd Nelson...they make Wesley Snipes look like Laurence Olivier.

Archived