Worst Actor/Actress Ever

Speed Demon

Sean Bean takes the biscuit in my book,followed by Brian Glover and Peter Sallis.

Sean Bean is excellent when he can play himself - put a posh accent in there and he diabolical and thats putting it mildly.

The whole of the webster family in corrie - for god sake kill them off.

Brad Pitt leaves me cold as does Angelina

sarah louise platt off corrie.... forgot what her real name is, she was terrible and even more terrible in that new show she is now doing... waterloo road?

and rosie webster!

male version would be rosie websters other half... jayson grimshaw, infact corrie isnt doing too well with finding talented actors/actressers these days :hihi:

All of the cast of Eastenders! :gag:

Most depressing show on TV IMO! And I don't even watch it except I maybe catch a few minutes of the Sunday omnibus while channel surfing.

The fact that a show is depressing, or has poorly written material, doesn't reflect on the quality of the actors in it though. Give a world-class sculptor a piece of silly putty to work with, and you'll get rubbish sculptures.

it's all relatiove anyway isn't it? one mans meat being anothers poison and all that

i personally can't stand Meryl Streep, and yet some love her

conversely, I really like The Stath, but some find his monosylabic delivery unwatchable

Im pretty sure any actor could play a robot...

You could argue he's a great movie star, but nobody can seriously argue that he's a good actor.

Most action-movie stars fit that bill, because action movies generally don't require any acting. Just run around and fight a lot. Charles Bronson actually is a good actor, but if you only saw him in Death Wish you'd laugh at me for saying so.

Many "actors" who started out on Saturday Night Live could fall into this category. I don't hate any of Rob Schneider's films (Deuce Bigalow etc) but wouldn't really call him an actor.

I'm also a Chevy Chase fan but whether it's Caddyshack, Fletch, National Lampoon's, Spies Like Us, The 3 Amigos, Memoirs of an Invisible Man...... - he's pretty much playing himself (almost an 80s / 90s version of Will Ferrell)

Archived