Would you go barefaced?

Would you go on a first date with no make-up on??

I couldn't imagen myself going anywhere without my make-up and when I met my other half I use to sleep in my make-up and then get up before him and make sure it was done before he woke up but wouldnt it just save a lot of time if we just showed man what we look like without make-up in the first palce?? My friend where talking about this the other day and just wanted to know what you think!! :)

It depends on what your first date is ;)

If I'd arranged to meet somebody for a dog walk and a pint or coffee afterwards, then there's no reason why it shouldn't be barefaced, but who'd go to the pub without at least a bit of make up on, date or no date?

I've never worn makeup on a first date. I think people who over-rely on makeup are a wee bit sad and probably have self esteem issues.

A previous partner of mine used to get up at half five every working day (had to be at work at seven) so she could spend nearly an hour covering herself in makeup. Awful.

If I'd arranged to meet somebody for a dog walk and a pint or coffee afterwards, then there's no reason why it shouldn't be barefaced, but who'd go to the pub without at least a bit of make up on, date or no date?

Lots of people, me included.

Would you go on a first date with no make-up on??

I couldn't imagen myself going anywhere without my make-up and when I met my other half I use to sleep in my make-up and then get up before him and make sure it was done before he woke up but wouldnt it just save a lot of time if we just showed man what we look like without make-up in the first palce?? My friend where talking about this the other day and just wanted to know what you think!! :)

I suppose it might save everyones time and efforts. Many of us have gone to bed with a hottie and woken up with a nottie :gag:

I've never worn makeup on a first date. I think people who over-rely on makeup are a wee bit sad and probably have self esteem issues.

A previous partner of mine used to get up at half five every working day (had to be at work at seven) so she could spend nearly an hour covering herself in makeup. Awful.

agreed, too many barbies around these days :hihi:

I wear makeup for high days and holidays only, but I'm not likely to go on a first date without a bit of foundation and mascara.

If you meet me around and about sometime in the day then it's likely that I will be not only completely au naturale in the makeup department but also with my hair tied up and in a pair of dog walk-friendly boots too.

I totally agree with you I wouldnt be able to go to a put without make-up but I have seen a few people do so

I wear makeup for high days and holidays only, but I'm not likely to go on a first date without a bit of foundation and mascara.

If you meet me around and about sometime in the day then it's likely that I will be not only completely au naturale in the makeup department but also with my hair tied up and in a pair of dog walk-friendly boots too.

When I am going to the gym thats the only time I dont wear make-up but I really hate seeing people I know if I am not wearing make-up but I have diffrent amounts of make-up for work its plain and simple but if I was to go on a date I would always where my fake lashers ect

Archived