Would you go barefaced?

I've never worn makeup on a first date. I think people who over-rely on makeup are a wee bit sad and probably have self esteem issues.

A previous partner of mine used to get up at half five every working day (had to be at work at seven) so she could spend nearly an hour covering herself in makeup. Awful.

You'd think she'd have rather had her sleep! :hihi:

I'm always fascinated with women who take an inordinate amount of time applying their makeup. What the heck are you doing in there? Just give me a mirror to get the eyeliner straight, and I'm good.

I suppose it might save everyones time and efforts. Many of us have gone to bed with a hottie and woken up with a nottie :gag:

I always wonder about that!

Maybe i'm just getting old now but last time I went down town on the razzle, I felt so under made up. Practically all the youngish lasses were covered from head to toe in false stuff - false hair, false tan, false lashes, false nails, not to mention enough foundation to drown a cat in!

I thought to myself, if they should pull, what will the fella think when they eventually see them without it all?

So would I! Her skin always looked very cake-y if you know what I mean...really thick and powdery, with an unnatural colour to it. Yuck.

I do know what you mean, I've seen the same thing. The worst is when you can see the two different skin colors along their jawline. Girls! Blend the foundation down your neck and on your eyelids as well.

I always wonder about that!

Maybe i'm just getting old now but last time I went down town on the razzle, I felt so under made up. Practically all the youngish lasses were covered from head to toe in false stuff - false hair, false tan, false lashes, false nails, not to mention enough foundation to drown a cat in!

I thought to myself, if they should pull, what will the fella think when they eventually see them without it all?

Kind of like Wonderbras. There's no wonder when you take it off. :D

I think it's the style now, unfortunately. I see so many young girls who would be so pretty without all that goo on their faces. Don't even get me started on caterpillar eyelashes and spider leg mascara.

I very rarely wear make up and never have. One thing I have never done and never would do is go to bed with make up on, do you know how bad that is for your skin?

If I was going to a job interview, a party, a wedding, a nice restaurant or something like that I would think it correct to make an effort and would apply some foundation, mascara and some lip gloss.

This is me to a T.

My face gets too itchy when make up is on too long (anything more than a few hours and I'm washing it off) and my allergies limit to when i can and cant use perfume.

I love make up and playing with it, but unfortunately my body doesnt appreciate it

Archived