Would you go barefaced?

Yes, I don't wear makeup except for formal things like weddings where I feel I have to. Even then I have to have help as I never really learned how!

If I was going on a date I'd rather the person just saw me as I actually look, if they didn't like then stuff them! I'm unlikely to get along with a bloke who like made up pretty girly girls anyway!

Kind of like Wonderbras. There's no wonder when you take it off. :D

I think it's the style now, unfortunately. I see so many young girls who would be so pretty without all that goo on their faces. Don't even get me started on caterpillar eyelashes and spider leg mascara.

:hihi:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the clumpy mascara and wonderbras!

It's crackers isn't it?! How long must it take to get ready? Bet they have to start the day before they go out!!!

As a blokes perspective I would say some woman tend to ware to much make up I think natural is more beautiful,it looks false on some woman they trowel it on like poly-filler, and them that have a tide mark under there chin makes me laugh

a little bit of lippy and a bit of powder is OK I suppose.

I'm a serious perfume wearer too :)

Today is Guerlain Mitsouko, yesterday was Hermès Calèche and I think tomorrow it will be a little of my vintage Givenchy III that I was lucky enough to find in a pure perfume in an auction.

My OH thinks that I have a bottle of every perfume on the market, but I don't want to tell him that I've barely scratched the surface so far. I've only got 167 bottles ;)

You're a girl after my own heart Medusa! Hermes Kelly Caleche is my very favourite perfume followed closely by Vivienne Westwood Boudoire . They are seriously grown up perfumes. ;)

I wouldn't go to a first date without make up, just because I'd feel like I'm not making an effort. I do usually wear make up when I go out, but that's just because I like wearing it, and only wear eyeliner and mascara really. I don't mind going out without it on though, I'm not the type to put it on to pop to the shops! Most of my friends get the pleasure of seeing me without make up most of the time :D

You got it Madona.;).

Speak for yourself mate. I may not be an oil painting now, but I did pay my way through university with modelling, so I know that my hair and body were worth being paid for photographing and putting in magazines at one time.

Not everybody looks like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. In fact very few of us do. It's a bit unfair to expect all of your dates to look like one of them though, especially if you don't meet the same criteria yourself.

You're a girl after my own heart Medusa! Hermes Kelly Caleche is my very favourite perfume followed closely by Vivienne Westwood Boudoire . They are seriously grown up perfumes. ;)

I have both original Calèche and Kelly Calèche and I prefer the original actually- more leather, less ozone notes.

I think my favourite of all time at the moment is either between Miss Dior, Givenchy III, Gucci III (both discontinued) and Laura Biagiotti Roma.

I spend longer choosing a scent before going out than I do with clothing most of the time :)

Archived