Would you go barefaced?

Speak for yourself mate. I may not be an oil painting now, but I did pay my way through university with modelling, so I know that my hair and body were worth being paid for photographing and putting in magazines at one time.

Not everybody looks like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. In fact very few of us do. It's a bit unfair to expect all of your dates to look like one of them though, especially if you don't meet the same criteria yourself.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:....Your chomping at the bit a little here aren't you.

What happened to your signature?.

Right to your chomp errm reply,,, Where do I say I expect all my dates to look like Brad Pitt :suspect: or Angelina Jolie?.

How do you know what criteria I meet?.

I have had some stunners in my time and some not so stunning but have treat them all with the respect they deserve.

Any chance of posting a few of those old modelling photo's? you should be very proud of them.

Finally I agree we are not what we used to be in the looks department but mek em laugh and you've half a chance.;).

Don't pull yerself down, I think you're lovelly.

My other half is not allowed in my presence without make up on. I expect her to look her best at all times for her man. She has come to accept that she is ugly without her face on.

I really hope that you are kidding because if not that is disgusting and you shouldn't even have a girlfriend, she deserves a lot better then a sub bag like you, as much as I like to wear make-up around my man because it makes me feel better but he will always call's me beautiful without make-up on!! :mad::mad::mad:

I really hope that you are kidding because if not that is disgusting and you shouldn't even have a girlfriend, she deserves a lot better then a sub bag like you, as much as I like to wear make-up around my man because it makes me feel better but he will always call's me beautiful without make-up on!! :mad::mad::mad:

I am 54 and I know I am no oil painting but like your man my husband thinks I am beautiful. In fact just this morning as we were just waking up he looked at me and said "do you know you look more beautiful every day" of course I laughed and got up, but I know he means it.

I am 54 and I know I am no oil painting but like your man my husband thinks I am beautiful. In fact just this morning as we were just waking up he looked at me and said "do you know you look more beautiful every day" of course I laughed and got up, but I know he means it.

I will always say 'your ment to say that' but I love it when he says it, aww your husband sounds amazing how long have you been married?? :) I hope my other half is saying this to me at 54 :hihi:

I will always say 'your ment to say that' but I love it when he says it, aww your husband sounds amazing how long have you been married?? :) I hope my other half is saying this to me at 54 :hihi:

It is the second time for both of us, we have been together for 13 years and married for eight

You're a girl after my own heart Medusa! Hermes Kelly Caleche is my very favourite perfume followed closely by Vivienne Westwood Boudoire . They are seriously grown up perfumes. ;)

I love the Vivienne Westwood one, at the moment I am a bit low on perfume I am using Paul Smith Rose and Kenzo Amour during the day and Bulgari Mon Jasmine Noir in the evening. I really must go on a good old perfume spree.

Archived