Not since 1971 have the British had enough kids to increase the population

So who's going to do all the ****ty low paid jobs then?

And aren't we drifting pretty close to eugenics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Look at human development through evolution and it’s not dissimilar to Eugenics, natural selection with the desirable traits moving onto the next generation and the undesirable traits disappearing out of the gene pool. How will the human species cope if we continue on our currant trend, what will we do if the majority can’t work because of genetic imperfections, how will the minority support the majority? Or will it become acceptable to alter human DNA to remove these imperfections?

Really, I thought they were all breeding and sponging off the state, like some would have us believe?

That what many people higher up the ladder believe, and

WANT to believe !!

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 17:18 ----------

Look at human development through evolution and it’s not dissimilar to Eugenics, natural selection with the desirable traits moving onto the next generation and the undesirable traits disappearing out of the gene pool. How will the human species cope if we continue on our currant trend, what will we do if the majority can’t work because of genetic imperfections, how will the minority support the majority? Or will it become acceptable to alter human DNA to remove these imperfections?

If you want go back to evolution, where only the strong and fittest survived, then Im afraid it would be a free for all, eg someone much bigger and stronger than you would kick your door in and throw you out so that they can dwell in it. Economies are not evolution they are man made !

That what many people higher up the ladder believe, and

WANT to believe !!

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 17:18 ----------

If you want go back to evolution, where only the strong and fittest survived, then Im afraid it would be a free for all, eg someone much bigger and stronger than you would kick your door in and throw you out so that they can dwell in it. Economies are not evolution they are man made !

Intelligence was a far more important trait than physical strength. :)

Thank you for bringing the thread back on topic :)

And even though we have one of the higher fertility rates wrt Europe.

It has not been above replacement level for over 41 years.

The natives are literally dying out due to the lack of breeding. We might not be in as bad a position as the Italians. But we can't replenish ourselves.

Oh my God! You took the red pill didn't you?

Tell me, how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Intelligence was a far more important trait than physical strength. :)

Oh I agree with you completely and it still is. Human intelligence is such that Education is paramount to success !

All the best paying jobs are for the educated ones amongst us. They even put mechanisms there to prevent equal opportunities regarding higher education, eg ridiculous fees to prevent poor class people getting a bite of the cherry. This ensures that the poor can never contest their Dominance !

Imagine if everybody were educated enough to do the top jobs, There wouldnt be enough of them to go round, thus the value of them would drop to the same level as the bottom paid jobs.

However the menial tasks still have be carried out, even if it means someone with High qualifications doing the job, (and this is happening to many graduates coming out of University). However there will always be plenty of people at the bottom of the heap deperate enough to do the sh---y jobs.

With the current Capitalist system, for it to function and work ,for the wealthy, they need to ensure that theres always enough unemployed people desperate enough to work for peanuts, just so they can eat a crust ! That way they can exploit them to the max and pay them just enough to exist. That way they will never be come a threat to them !

Oh yes thats where human intelligence rules the roost. In this day and age inherited wealth is whats required to stand a chance of getting up to the top by getting a good education.

Not only that Humans invented money to represent their wealth, so that they can stash far more away than they will ever need to survive. It would be impossible to Hoard food etc, so money in the bank represents it for them !

Getting a bit daft here but consider this:- A lion ( king of the jungle) says to the cheetah "go and kill that animal for me and I will let you keep a leg in payment" The cheetah would think ---- off and run away. He would then go and get his own for himself !

Also, animals dont have the same greed instinct as humans do, they only take what they need to survive !

The human answer to this is to create rules and laws (Capitalism) to prevent the lower class system from being independent, and thus they have to rely on the wealthy people dictating what they can do and how much they will earn !

Education is the key, and while the wealthy control it with prohibitive costs, they will control YOU.

The Minimum wage is a perfect example of control, its nowhere near enough to survive on, and so the government control your standard of living by deciding the amount of tax credits and benefits you can claim (paid for by the higher taxpayer of course) :)

What’s the alternative, there are many jobs that need doing for a society to function and we can't all do the same jobs, there are also many people that started poor and became rich though hard work.

I honestly dont know the answer ! I certainly think the system we have in place is very unfair. Actually though, it is only representing our human nature.

Greed and domination are two of the sad traits we humans have hardwired into our brains !

I do know we have sufficent Intelligence to create something more fairer than what we already have in place though.

Perhaps some people are far too Intelligent for their own good. As human brains evolve, they are getting more clever by the decade, look at todays technology compared to 70 years ago.

No one knows what the future holds for mankind !

The desire for greed and domination might eventually cause us to end up

destroying our planet, it certainly wont be the animals, thats for sure !

I honestly dont know the answer ! I certainly think the system we have in place is very unfair. Actually though, it is only representing our human nature.

Greed and domination are two of the sad traits we humans have hardwired into our brains !

I do know we have sufficent Intelligence to create something more fairer than what we already have in place though.

Perhaps some people are far too Intelligent for their own good. As human brains evolve, they are getting more clever by the decade, look at todays technology compared to 70 years ago.

No one knows what the future holds for mankind !

The desire for greed and domination might eventually cause us to end up

destroying our planet, it certainly wont be the animals, thats for sure !

I think you will find that in most of the earth’s species, I watched two giraffes the other day knocking the crap out of each other over a water hole, despite there being plenty of water for them both, and humans are apparently becoming less intelligent; we apparently peaked in intelligence around 3000 years ago.

I watched two giraffes the other day knocking the crap out of each other over a water hole, despite there being plenty of water for them both, and humans are apparently becoming less inelegant; we apparently peaked in intelligence around 3000 years ago.

Incredible.

Are you saying unemployment is due to genetic imperfections?

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 21:13 ----------

, and humans are apparently becoming less inelegant;

Yes - dress sense, deportment and manners have never been the same since the workers were give the vote.

Archived