Not since 1971 have the British had enough kids to increase the population

Are you saying unemployment is due to genetic imperfections?

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 21:13 ----------

Yes - dress sense, deportment and manners have never been the same since the workers were give the vote.

No and you prove my point nicely, you couldn't even figure out that it should have said intelligent. :)

QUOTE=maxmaximus;9504481]I think you will find that in most of the earth’s species, I watched two giraffes the other day knocking the crap out of each other over a water hole, despite there being plenty of water for them both, and humans are apparently becoming less inelegant; we apparently peaked in intelligence around 3000 years ago.

Its called survival instinct. Animals are dumb compared to human beings though.

I've seen humans knocking people senseless for their wallet or purse. Thing is, in human society, considering our supreme intelligence should conditions exist that create the need to do that ?

Yes There will always be exceptions like drugs etc, but theft often arises out of need as well.

People are stealing for food, or luxuries they cant afford !

All this is created by our highest ranking human beings, who seek to control and dominate people.

Humans will always do what ever necessary to ensure their survival.

Controlling people and keeping them poor will always ensure people will steal, rob and mug to acheive this aim !

Before any one says anything about Druggies - why dosn't our modern society give them what they need on prescription to avoid them going to such lengths ? They will usually end up dead either way !

Regarding peaked intelligence 3000 years ago, thats rubbish !

We weren't walking about with rifles and grenades, nor did we have Iphones or weapons of mass destruction back then. A bow and arrow, a spear and fire were about the latest technology at that time.

Imagine this scenario, a distant time in the future, when oil becomes so scarce, (oil is finite) that we have to rely on the middle east for it.

Do we buy it off them at dictated prices, and risk them becoming the more dominant race ? Or do we bomb the s--t out of them and steal it off them ?

Why do you think the western world super powers ares dead against the middle east arming themselves with nukes to defend their wealth (Oil) ?

Its certainly not about some suicide bomber getting hold of them (which would be impossible if administrated correctly). Its about having the upper hand when the time comes to take the Oil off them!!!

Thats the reality of our instincts of dominance and greed.

Now thats dominance on a human scale, two giraffes necking the s--t out of each other for a drink of water dont even come close (even though it is hilarious to watch them).

---------- Post added 21-01-2013 at 00:44 ----------

No and you prove my point nicely, you couldn't even figure out that it should have said intelligent. :)

Aah you set a trap then ? :suspect: You snidy so and so ! :) We'd all better keep our guard in future, when reading your posts..

You maybe deliberately trying to mislead us. :)

A continuous learning curve we all go through is trying to assess and understand people in the real world.

The Internet is probably one of the worse forms of communication to express things and feelings accurately ! The Net can be so ambigous !

Years ago I did a course on Netiquette, which was supposed to help address the above problems. This didn't really make me a better poster though, as you will have probably noticed in my previous posts.

Being able to say what you want, whilst hiding behind an alias, allows you get away with things !

It would be a different scenario if somebody called someone a moron or Idiot to their face ! Fists and boot come to mind !

Why do you think aliases and trolls appear on here ? Its a safe haven for them, until someone finds them out and shoots them to pieces with facts they cant cope with ! Thats when they abandon ship and choose another of their disguises ! SANCTUARY for them !!!!

Max, I'm not calling you for one minute, much of your discussion is valid, or at least debatable.

I'm ranting now because Im feeling drunk !!! (Do's a drunken mind speak the truth ?)

The Internet for all its plus's also has its negatives, as described above !!!

HIC HIC HIC I'm Pissssed nowww. Good night and God bless you all X !

Archived