Not since 1971 have the British had enough kids to increase the population

Not very logical, since that idea wouldn't even come close to being a solution. You have a habit of posting rubbish.

A child born in 1960 could expect to live for 52 years. Today, the figure is 69 years. By the middle of the century, it is likely to be higher still, well over 70.

At the same time, people are having fewer children. In 1960, there were 33 births for every 1,000 people. The number has fallen to 20, and it is expected to decline further as people in the developing world have fewer children.

Insults don't make you appear smart; they make you appear stupid, especially when you are wrong again.

Why do we need a young population to care for the healthy aging population when the healthy aging population can just work longer and care for themselves for longer?

Insults don't make you appear smart; they make you appear stupid, especially when you are wrong again.

Why do we need a young population to care for the healthy aging population when the healthy aging population can just work longer and care for themselves for longer?

What would the entire fiscal revenue be and how would it come near to paying the pay-as-you-go pensions? How much longer do you want people to work, ten years, twenty years. Thirty years extra would contribute less than 5% of the contributions needed.

I'm not insulting you, I'm, pointing out that your solution is laughable, it would not come anywhere near solving anything, read the link, look at the maths. It's not insulting to say you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Again.

What would the entire fiscal revenue be and how would it come near to paying the pay-as-you-go pensions? How much longer do you want people to work, ten years, twenty years. Thirty years extra would contribute less than 5% of the contributions needed.

I'm not insulting you, I'm, pointing out that your solution is laughable, it would not come anywhere near solving anything, read the link, look at the maths. It's not insulting to say you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Again.

You are insulting, it’s just as easy for me to say what you write is laughable, and based on your previous assault on my posts you are pig ignorant and rude. But then if we all acted like you, there would be no discussion just an exchange of insults. So if you must criticise a post do it constructively, insulting people because you think something different doesn’t make you right, it just make you rude and ignorant.

You are insulting, it’s just as easy for me to say what you write is laughable, and based on your previous assault on my posts you are pig ignorant and rude. But then if we all acted like you, there would be no discussion just an exchange of insults. So if you must criticise a post do it constructively, insulting people because you think something different doesn’t make you right, it just make you rude and ignorant.

What are your figures please? How would extending working lives solve the problem? What would be raised against the shortfall?

Archived