Which Android tablet should I get?

boysheff

hp touchpad is brilliant with custom rom ics on it so so smooth and good size screen

ive had ipads and to be honest for what i paid for my touchpad i much prefer it over ipad

I have a touchpad with ICS, but the battery life is dire, for the money it cant be beat but it is no way better than an Ipad (any version).

i get a good few days on battery life from my touchpad ics.

i think people make more out of battery life than is really important. when was the last time you or anyone was away from any mains for more than a day or two anyway?

i get a good few days on battery life from my touchpad ics.

i think people make more out of battery life than is really important. when was the last time you or anyone was away from any mains for more than a day or two anyway?

How many hours use do you get? Saying 2 days without saying what it's doing (using or stand by) is pointless.

I was talking about battery life as the touchpad on webos is really good, once cyanogen is used it's about half as good! Without doing a test I dont think you would have more than 4 hours use on ICS which is not alot at all, regardless how close a plug socket is.

i get way more than 4hours and someones always using mine on games alone

and the reason i say its better than my old ipad even tho it was jailbroken i much preffer android over ios any day

I had a galaxy tab 7" but wanted something bigger. I found out that they discontinued the 3g slot on the 10" model unless you paid extra out for it. I also wanted to be able to upgrade memory via a slot as well. Seems they are charging extra for all the things that were standard options on the original Galaxy Tab.

Not wishing to be taken for a ride in this fashion I ended up with a Motorola Xoom 10" and had all above options for £340. The later model, Xoom 2, seems to have gone the same way as Samsung, ie charging over the odds for stuff you would have expected to get as standard.

I have an ASUS Transformer TF101 and i can't fault it - currently has a 64gb of memory in it :) - 16GB onboard + 16gb + 32gb cards

I've received all official updates without any problems and as it works brilliantly I've not even bothered rooting and putting a different firmware on it

Archived