Is talk talk any good?

I get my Landline at the Flat from TalkTalk, and it's brilliant, a LOT cheaper than BT especially seeing as the majority of my calls are local so they rarely cost much if anything.

They're ok-ish until you start with problems & then it's like getting blood out of a stone.

It's clear that they don't have even the basic knowledge of what they're supposed to be providing in terms of technical support. It seems like they have a script sheet and must be severely punished if they deviate from it and actually think for themselves.

Even if you've already gone through the motions with one "advisor" and it's been escalated to the next level, they'll try to get you to do the same thing over and over even though you know it doesn't work.

I had to threaten them with action from OFCOM for them to give me my MAC code to transfer to another ISP. At first they tried to tell me they didn't understand what I meant by MAC code when I requested it.

Archived