Science vs Religion

None. ...exactly the same as following a faith that they believe was the right faith, but was not. None.

Shop around? There are 39,000 different varieties of christianity alone, never mind all the other abrahamic religions nor all the other faiths, past and present. How would you ever know you had the "right" one?

Move on to someone else,they're is nothing that appeals to me about atheism so i'm not buying it.

But atheists are not open to the idea of god

Wrong. The only thing that atheists have in common is a lack of belief in god/s. Most would cite that a major factor in their atheism is the lack of evidence for god/s.

A belief that god/s does/do not exist is not a requirement of being an atheist.

That is bull, something miraculously would need to happen for them to believe god

Overwhelming evidence would do the trick. Trouble is, there's as much evidence for Gandalf or Harry Potter as there is for any proposed deity. (They're all in books.)

Would you care to define what you mean by "something miraculously"(sic), please?

Wrong. The only thing that atheists have in common is a lack of belief in god/s. Most would cite that a major factor in their atheism is the lack of evidence for god/s.

Overwhelming evidence would do the trick. Trouble is, there's as much evidence for Gandalf or Harry Potter as there is for any proposed deity. (They're all in books.)

Would you care to define what you mean by "something miraculously"(sic), please?

Their mind is closed redwhine...of course it is

They say only way they will change their mind doing is if someone finds him and proves it

,hahahahhahahahahahaha

?

Seems that atheists make things difficult.

As I said before why not be clear about things and declare oneself as a believer or non believer.

39 000 varietys of christianity? Is this really true?

As there are reported to be approximately 41,000 Christian denominations,[2] many of which cannot be verified to be significant, only those denominations with Wikipedia articles will be listed in order to ensure that all entries on this list are notable and verifiable.

Source...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

Last time I looked there were over 39,000.

Archived