Science vs Religion

I've read this one over and over again and basically what the frig are you on a about :confused:

Does not understanding what someone's saying irritate you?

The OP says:

What I want is for those religious people who think that there is scientific evidence that substantiates their belief to post that evidence and to which aspect of that belief it belongs to.

Despite the fact there are many religious people who have used science to try and back up their beliefs, nobody takes the OP up on his/her offer.

I am saying that this doesn't suprise me, as the use of pseudo science for religious purposes depends on a certain level of scientific ignorance on the part of the target audience.

Therefore people who attempt to use science to back up religious belief are likely to shy away from an open debate with people who might know what they are talking about.

Does not understanding what someone's saying irritate you?

No what irritates me are people who talk in riddles;

The OP says:

Despite the fact there are many religious people who have used science to try and back up their beliefs, nobody takes him/her up on this offer.

I am saying that this doesn't suprise me, as the use of pseudo science for religious purposes depends on a certain level of scientific ignorance on the part of the target audience.

Therefore people who attempt to use science to back up religious belief are obviously going to shy away from an open debate with people who might know what they are talking about.

I personally would not try to use science to back up my belief in God in fact if anything science can prove the opposite.

But what should it profit a man to get annoyed by people who talk in riddles if he should lose his Leeds Rhinos commemorative pint glass?

Why don't you just say in clear words what you are on about then maybe you would get a proper answer you just don't make any scene, I'm from Sheffield what has Leeds got to do with it,

Archived