Nandos-pub or restaurant?

mart

Its an over rated "restaurant" where you queue to order your own food, serve yourself a drink, then get the food brought to you to which you pay a service charge. The food is good, but nothing you couldn't make at home, and I think it might just be the current "cool" chain to go to.

I've never paid a service charge for their food and we go there once every 8 weeks or so.

Its good food and a change up from the normal pub grub (you know where you go make your order at the bar, get your own cutlery/condiments, and order your own drinks)

My only gripe with them is they dont serve skinless chicken and the ice machine freezes up when its too busy :(

My only gripe with them is they dont serve skinless chicken [/qUOTE]

I love Nando's too. It does what it says on the tin. Give the skin a little tug and it comes off- and i'll have yours- its the best bit!

See then you lose the whole reason for going there - grilled chicken!

Just wish they would ask :(

After looking at the menu, I feel justified in my answer to the OH when she asked why I wont go there....I wont repeat it on here, family forum and all that.

What was your answer?? That you dont like chicken?? I'll happily take your other half- if she likes spicy grilled chicken she'll like it.

Archived