Nandos-pub or restaurant?

mart

You clearly dont know what you are talking about on this subject.

It's as different to KFC as Wagamamma is to Pot Noodle, but im not knocking KFC- it also does what it does rather well.

A quarter chicken with 2 sides for £6.85 is hardly extremely pricey.

Check it out, you might like it

You might think it's excellent quality gourmet chicken, I don't. It's called an opinion. I've been several times on birthdays etc. I find it to be overpriced and of average quality and would rather spend my time in real restaurants.

If you think 'few places do better' spiced chicken then I can only assume you spend your time eating in chain pubs and restaurants.

You might think it's excellent quality gourmet chicken, I don't. It's called an opinion. I've been several times on birthdays etc. I find it to be overpriced and of average quality and would rather spend my time in real restaurants.

If you think 'few places do better' spiced chicken then I can only assume you spend your time eating in chain pubs and restaurants.

I knew i'd get a response like that :hihi: Not at all, but im not one to blanket condemn all chain restaurants just because its fashionable to do so if you want to look like you are a bit of a foodie.

If you think £6.85 is expensive for a main course I'd like to hear what gourmet restaurants you eat in!

By the way, they you can also get the sort of thing you'd probably enjoy in your upmarket bistro's-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/8927786/Nandos-customer-says-he-found-live-frog-in-chicken-wrap.html

I knew i'd get a response like that :hihi: Not at all, but im not one to blanket condemn all chain restaurants just because its fashionable to do so if you want to look like you are a bit of a foodie.

If you think £6.85 is expensive for a main course I'd like to hear what gourmet restaurants you eat in!

By the way, they you can also get the sort of thing you'd probably enjoy in your upmarket bistro's-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/8927786/Nandos-customer-says-he-found-live-frog-in-chicken-wrap.html

I think £6.85 is expensive for what you get (and this would be the cheapest main meal they do, I've spent £8+ before without ever ordering anything substantial). I'm not knocking all chain restaurants, but there price has to be in line with what it is, a chain restaurant churning out quick food to a high turn over of customers. Food in West Street chain bars is cheaper, of equal quality and you often get more on your plate

Food in West Street chain bars is cheaper, of equal quality and you often get more on your plate

Please advise which chain bar on West Street serves peri peri chicken- flame grilled for the authentic BBQ flavour, and I'll check it out?

I can assure you it was a serious question, and as common/well known as it is to you/others, i had never heard of it. Like i said, i only saw it when i went on a tram. Only went on a tram for the first time ever this year. Previously had no reason or desire to go on one. Live in Rotherham (no trams), and either walk, cycle or drive, and very rarely catch a bus or train.

I must say, i found the trams warmer than the buses, but not as warm as the train. Why are the buses freezing cold?

Oh, you live in Rotherham. That explains it then. What did you think to our electricity and running water as well?:)

Oh, you live in Rotherham. That explains it then. What did you think to our electricity and running water as well?:)

I`ve not tried it to be honest, but if it`s like the rates it will be more expensive. :hihi:

Please advise which chain bar on West Street serves peri peri chicken- flame grilled for the authentic BBQ flavour, and I'll check it out?

You're asking where else you can get a Nandos dish with 'authentic' Nandos flavour? Probably just Nandos. McDonald's also do the best Big Macs in the world. It doesn't mean they're at the top of their game.

You're asking where else you can get a Nandos dish with 'authentic' Nandos flavour? Probably just Nandos. McDonald's also do the best Big Macs in the world. It doesn't mean they're at the top of their game.

Im asking which chain pub on West street does better Peri Peri chicken. Thats what Nando's serve. We're going round in circles Bazza....

Archived