Royal Canin - similars

peakfa

Medusa - he said he saw you - was it the "I have a GSD and a saint Bernard" that gave away who he was? Lol

Katkin, the bags of CSJ I use are only 11 quid a bag so you wouldn't be losing a fortune if you were to try it. Gill, the woman I collect from is very knowledgable and helpful over which type to try too. Worth giving her a ring n getting some advice?

Medusa - he said he saw you - was it the "I have a GSD and a saint Bernard" that gave away who he was? Lol

Katkin, the bags of CSJ I use are only 11 quid a bag so you wouldn't be losing a fortune if you were to try it. Gill, the woman I collect from is very knowledgable and helpful over which type to try too. Worth giving her a ring n getting some advice?

Yeah- I reckoned that there wouldn't too many people around these parts who have both a GSD and a St Bernard.

Molly liked him enough to give him her frisbee though, which is a huge compliment in Mollyworld :)

Whereas we spend an awful lot of time reassuring people that if she approaches them then she's not about to eat them (as a number of people seem to think that a waggy shepherd with a frisbee in her mouth is the scariest thing on the face of the planet)!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I'm a CSJ Dog food Stockist, I have a few samples in now.

Sell most of their range and cat food to, £12 a 15k sac

Also have in stock the road refresher dog bowls, vet bed, treats etc...

Call me for any questions

07811 105721

Thanks x

Archived