Police grab two youths on Granville Road

Excellent introduction to Britain's third world justice system - punishment without trial - I believe it's called when it happens in other countries.

Won't cause any resentment, very fair system. A weeks dole to some an hours wage to others.

You can refuse the fine and go to court if you wish... Not sure what the outcome of doing so generally is though?

public order i should imagine, i got done for that once, plus the obscene publications act for having a swear word painted on my jacket, the ONLY people it seemed to offend were the officers that pulled me up tho. needless to say it got laughed out of court it was so minor, this case is even less of a crime than mine

I think this about sums you up. And where do you get off calling people who have a different opinion to yourself and who you don't know, "idiots". Very disrespectful. Having read your comments throughout this thread, it would seem to everyone.

Archived